You’ve had portable crates before. You fold them up and carry them to trials and classes. They are quite handy! So why would you want a pop-up tent for your dog instead of (or in addition to) a portable crate?
We like the Umbra UPet Portable Pop-Up Tent for many reasons:
- It fits in a smaller space than regular crates. It can even go in a suitcase if needed!
- There’s more floor space than in an average crate. There’s room for more than one dog or for dogs that prefer lying on their sides.
- It packs up into a “folding chair” sized bag with a convenient strap.
- It is easier to set up and take down than a crate. It literally takes just seconds!
- It can be tied down in the car for use while driving. While it’s not a crash tested crate, it still provides some protection and keeps your dog from becoming a projectile in an accident.
- The removable fly protects against sun or rain.
We are really happy with the quality and convenience of the Umbra UPet Portable Pop-Up Tent. Learn more or purchase at www.cleanrun.com!