Fall is here! Check out the new D-Town 5-Pocket Utility Dog Training Sweatshirt. It is perfect for dog trainers! Anna Jonsson tells you all about it!
The D-Town 5-Pocket Utility Dog Training Sweatshirt was created to fill the gap between utilitarian dog training vests and everyday active wear. This soft, mid-weight, form-fitting pullover is designed for durability, style, comfort, full range of movement, and function. It features a unique 5-pocket design that allows you to store both personal and dog training items. The D-Town 5-Pocket Utility Dog Training Sweatshirt is perfect for sport-specific training as well as everyday activities with your dog.
One large pocket across the back, easily accessible from both sides to accommodate tugs, leashes, harness’s, bite pillows, and more. A smaller mesh pocket under the left arm for toy rewards. A 5×7” Velcro pocket under the right arm for your remote transmitter, wallet, slip leads, collars etc. Another 5×7” zipper pocket in the front to safely store your phone or keys during training. Along with the standard front pocket with an inner nylon lining to protect the outer material.
- Large front pocket (12.5″W x 6″H) with nylon lining that can be accessed from either side
- Large rear pocket (14″W x 6.5″H) that can be accessed from either side perfect (perfect for toys, tugs, leashes, etc.)
- Front zipper pocket (7″W x 5″H) for secure storage of valuables (easily accommodates large iPhone or Galaxy phones)
- Stretch pocket (7″W x 5″H) below the left arm (perfect for hiding a toy!)
- Velcro chest pocket (3.5″W x 7″H) on the right side
- Thumb holes in wrist cuffs
- 70% cotton, 30% polyester
Care: Machine washable. Line dry or tumble dry; if you tumble dry, the sweatshirt will shrink slightly.