After several years of research and testing of multiple prototypes by an engineer, the Clip and Go Dogwalk is here!
We have tried out multiple types of dogwalks in the Clean Run training center, and there is no question that this is the Cadillac of dogwalks, and our hands-down favorite! The Clip and Go Dogwalk is not only engineered for excellent performance and handler convenience, it’s engineered with your dog’s safety in mind. The best dogwalk should provide a solid and stable surface for all dogs, regardless of their size or height. Choose Clip and Go… because safety matters!
- Planks and bases are all aluminum to reduce weight and maintenance, and to withstand the elements outdoors.
- Side walls of planks are more than 4″ deep with aluminum cross bracing underneath for strength and maximum stiffness—even the largest dogs don’t bounce!
- No center bracing and no bracing for the up and down ramps is needed.
- Easy to move with just one person, either indoors or outdoors, rolling and spinning on its 5″-diameter locking swivel wheels.
- Planks are easy to put up and down when you’re moving the dogwalk just lift up on the end of each plank until you hear the click.
- Dogwalk height is easily adjustable from 30″ to 48″ in height for training.
- Wet-pour UV-stable rubber surface provides maximum traction and conforms to AAC, AKC, ASCA, CPE, NADAC, UKI, and USDAA regulations.
- There are no gaps in the rubber for the hinge pins, so there’s nowhere that a dog’s foot could be caught up.
- Tunnels can be placed anywhere underneath the planks without obstructions that could potentially harm a dog while he’s in the tunnel.
- Ships for FREE in the continental USA.
The dogwalk planks weigh 52 lbs. each and the bases weigh approximately 25 lbs. each.
Still need to be convinced that the Clip and Go Dogwalk is amazing? Watch this!